Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thanks again!

Thursdays are always a good feeling for me. A deep breath, and a week closer to retirement, which means a week closer to a mission, and being a grandma. Kinda wierd count down huh? I just really want to skip being a mom and I want to be a granny with all the fun benifits that it includes. I just see my self being so fun as a granny.
OK, this passed week at work was kinda a big one at work; new structure, new supervisor, possiblities are endless when they do this. Alot of anxiety, but I'm glad to announce nothing is changing for Cheryl (for now anyway). I was feeling mixed about it, I think I wanted a change, but now I'm feeling good about it.



My friend Jack has this girl friend that we just love. Life is so much easier when a close friend is dating some one you love and adore. Its a mutal consis, we love and adore nichole. Welcome to the crew little one. She Brings with her a fresh perspective, and a kindness thats not so nerdy. We love you girl and are excited to have you.

Let's start our grateful list before I have to go teach a workshop.

#1 I am so grateful I have manners. People come in here alot with out them and I think it says so much about who you as a person when you use them, verse when you don't.

#2 Straws. I love them. I don't like to have to move my head while working and drinking.

#3 Elizabeth Chenney. She is a co worker that has such a tender heart. We have the best conversations. She's got some sassy to her, don't worry. I was hesitant to want to work with her, but have found it to be an awesome experience. I really enjoy her spirit both at work and on a personal level (hard to accomplish).

#4 Helping friends. Nichole Came over last night so we could talk about Boys (with out them being there) and it was so good! I had to clean my room and the house cause Derrek is coming (Horay!!!) she was so sweet, she could not sit back and watch, she had to help. No matter how much some one says no, they really do want help! I love that I have friends that know that.

#5 reality checks. No matter how awesome life is and how happy I am, reality checks help us know what it is we are doing here, and what it is we are becoming. I am grateful.

Here's some inspiration for your day!

Allow Your Own Inner Light to Guide You

There comes a time when you must stand alone.
You must feel confident enough within yourself to follow your own dreams.
You must be willing to make sacrifices.
You must be capable of changing and rearranging your priorities so that your final goal can be achieved.
Sometimes, familiarity and comfort need to be challenged.
There are times when you must take a few extra chances and create your own realities.
Be strong enough to at least try to make your life better.
Be confident enough that you won't settle for a compromise just to get by.
Appreciate yourself by allowing yourself the opportunities to grow, develop, and find your true sense of purpose in this life.
Don't stand in someone else's shadow when it's your sunlight that should lead the way.

No comments: