Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So Happy, and So grateful.




First off I have one more day of work till the awesome weekend starts! Not that I’m wishing my days away, but more of me loving those that surround me in my life and love to spend every minute with them! Let me send a grateful shout out to those I love. I love you!

#1 I can’t help it. I love my twins already and they aren’t born. My sister called, we need to pray that little girl inside of her needs to flip so she can come into the world naturally. So let us pray. I love her Camilla, and baby Spencer already and they haven’t breathed yet. I just love them.

#2 Flex spending. As hospital bills come in and all other bills I’m so grateful I thought about this surgery in advance. Like so grateful.

#3 The clips on my board that allow me to post pictures with out putting a whole in the picture. I have them In pink, purple, and light blue. I love it, and think of how cute those colors are all the time.

#4 My nephews. The mission boys. Again I say it frequently, but man I love them. I try to sway them to call their aunty frequently, but no luck YET. I sure look forward to living forever with my nieces and nephews. There is no better Joy then them growing and making good choices. Shout out family of mine.

#5 Baja Blast Mt. Dew. Love it. Dear Taco Bell thank you for being invented. Thank you for bringing some of my life line a.k.a. Mt Dew Baja Blast to my life. Thank you.

No comments: