Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'm kinda having a hard day at work, seems like I'm hearing sadder and more sad stories all over the place! Figure I better write something I'm so so grateful for before I turn into Bitter Betty.

#1 Zach's Voice. My friend Zach and I have this Love and Big time hate relationship. We fight, and then we hug and love each other so much. I'm grateful for that. Sometimes you need a friend you can just call and cuss at, and then they laugh at how dumb you sound...

#2 Paul Mitchell Mousse. I love how it makes my hair just the perfect curl. I don't have it right now, and I'm feeling the pain. With out it the "curl" looks like a soft wave, and it's not at pretty (dare I say that about my own hair?) Paul Mitchel, I love your mousse. Thank you sir for bringing out my best curl.

#3 I'm grateful for Anna the cleaning lady at my work. She is so sweet. She's Seventh Day Adventist and so dang cute. Every week i get the Adventist news in English and Spanish, and she invites me to worship with her all the time. We talk about life and she is always so sweet and concerned about whats going on. When I had my surgery she prayed for me. How sweet is that? I always use the "Usted" form of my Spanish verbs to show her I respect her. Truly I have learned, it does not matter what your job is, but how you touch those around you with the spirit you bring to that job.

#4 Chap stick... Seems to be coming in handy lately.

#5 My trip to Cali in the making. I'M so excited!!! I will be staying with the Gomez family (I love them) and hanging out with my sister in law, the kids, brother, and also a sister from another mama, Nicki. I love them all, and nothing better than California of a couple days to get your mind off Utah happenings. Lets not forget that a super cute cute guy is coming with. Hollar.

No comments: