Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Grateful


Lets just hurry and do this... Seems like life is a hurry these days.

I'm so grateful for...

#1 The Logan canyon. As I went for my first really big interview (upper management) I was so nervous. I was in a state car, Suit, and feeling so official. I was so nervous and anxious. The canyon was amazingly beautiful. My nerves were calmed and it reminded me a little of Alaska, which any one who's been there can agree the beauty is not comparable. Thank You Logan canyon for being there in my time of need.

#2 The guy above. DERREK. He's a newer friend that I just adore. He is fun, he's so sweet, and so nice (some times) and allot of times he's a total Joker. I'm grateful I know him though and have been having fun with him. He listens to my endless ramble of how lame things are, and how awesome I am... Ahhh Derrek.

#3 MY NEW WARD. LOVE IT. Absolutely adore it!!! I love that it's not click, and I love that Mal is in the Relief Society Presidency. Mal is frequently telling me how awesome I am, BUT lets be truthful. Clearly she is the awesome one.

#4 I love love my Seeds I make. Chinese Pumpkin seeds with Bragg's seasoning. Love it, love them, and thank heavens for yummy-ness.

#5 Yummy Salsa that I make. Last night I was freaking out BIG time about interviews and things. I had me some home made salsa and nachos. Lets just say, AMAZING.

No comments: