Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Grateful Tuesday

I owe my self grateful things today, just because i forgot yesterday. I was so sleepy.

#1 Bubble gum! Nothing better than blowing big bubbles. I'm pretty sure blowing bubbles can solve allot of problems in the world.

#2 Change. It seems like everything is changing these days. I go into freak out mode, then I realize all the great things in life happen when change comes to pass. I'm glad I don't know whats up with work, I'm grateful I have a new ward, and I'm glad everyone in our "click" ha ha is dating and things are changing that way too. being stagnate is never a good thing.

#3 Expedia Web site. I love it. I love that I can simply put where I want to go and a price comes up, and I know for the low price of ___ all my problems are solved. LOVE it.

#4 My USB cord! Oh how I love my camera, and Oh how I love my connecting cord!

#5 ranch. Simple, but makes my world so much better. My world goes round because of my need for ranch on so many goods.

"A simple grateful thought turned heavenwards is the most perfect prayer." Doris Lessing

My heart is Especially happy For my Dear Sweet PERFECT TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!

No comments: