Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Grateful

So my Grateful List, I'm not grumpy but we always are in need of a good moment or two of gratitude no?

#1 I'm grateful for... My big mug at my desk. I usually have hot coco or hot tea every morning. I found this amazing herbal tea: aci berry with Stevia. I am In LOVE. seriously that's all it takes to win me over, I'm pretty easy. Hot yummy herbal tea and I'm done.

#2 You tube. I love that when I'm at work and need a boost from the normal play list all I have to do is type in You tube and off I go to pure happiness.

#3 My so cute natural wave in my hair. It has saved my life a few times. Can I tell you that when I'm late and running out the door feels good to know with a few drops of mouse I will be some what presentable. Shout out to the DNA maker, thank you for that added bonus. (And my kids thank you)

#4 Grocery Shopping. Weird thing to be grateful for but I love it. I think even if I made Millions I'd still grocery shop. I always feel so accomplished and also at peace when I shop for food. My 2 favorite things to do in one location, can't get better. My favorite right now is Macey's Store. Love it.

#5 My Friends blogs. I am grateful for the people in my life that are living examples and share that through their blogging habits. My sister is pr ego with twins and lives far away. I feel connected to her and those babies still because of how awesome she is at blogging. I am grateful for this thing they call the world wide web. I'd spend so much time writing on paper other wise- and who likes to do that any more?

"For each new morning with its light, For rest and shelter of the night, For health and food, for love and friends, For everything Thy goodness sends." Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice Hermana! Love ya!