Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Grateful

Even after that Novel of a post I still must shed some seeds of gratitude.

#1 Bleach wipes :) Trust me, they are a very good thing where I work. Heaven bless Proctor and Gamble (shout out to the newest employee my Brother- in- law Jeff (Hey Jeff- I can still Kick your rear end just cause your big time now doesn't mean snot)).

#2 Texting. My communication to my Twins and BFF during the work day. Where would we be with out each other, you people are my rocks and constant communication is a must. whats the saying? A family that texts together stays together?

#3 The emergency contacts list above my desk. Bright colors that are mandated by risk management that we have them by our phones in case we forget to call 911 in an emergency. (Who do they think we are? We run public programs and allocate funds but can't call 911?... HUM) I think it's funny everyday.

#4 My non slip teeth whitening strips. The new crest 3d are awesome. They don't move so you can talk and keep the party going all the while whitening those Hot dentes.

#5 Have I mentioned my amazing tooth brush? I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Like LOVE it. I don't know how many of y'all know this but I am all about Oral Health.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crest products are P & G as well!

Holly said...

You're so funny. :)