Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sticking to it!


MOM and her sewing room! (Thats my qupte in the back there... "everything is difficult until it becomes easy" Lifes theme no?)
Flowers in yard back home... This is christmas break Mind you.
More plants back home in CAli. and my buddy Jack (who is a recent fav).










Gracie and Jake at the Family Party- Look at that girls Hair!!!


Jake is so happy! (And Sky is so dang cute with him)









Long lost cousins!

Cheryl and Gracie girl... Of course we are eating! and in Josh's Hoodie!










David and Aunt Cheryl Look at that hottie! David is AWeSOME.


Malorie and only the best Chicken in the state of Utah...














AVITAR!!!!!!!!!

Morning after New Years! Chinese!















Couldn't help but post this one! This is my girl Shelli at about 3 am on new years.




New years Dance! PARTY





Me and my sister on New years!
















It's Snowing, ALOT.














The girls on New years.
















The air Port In bakersfeild... The only way to go!














Christmas Break in Cali... Ready for church...

Amanda and Cheryl... BFF's since kindergarden!!! We actually Came out with the same out fit on down tot he same earrings... Yeah it's true. It was like that in the past and we are still conectted at the brain.

Baby Brett!!! SO dang Cute! Yes thats me with No make up!
Dad and His oranges... I think this is a GReaT Picture!

the Kids and the Garden... with grandpa.
See I'm working really hard at being "grateful"

1) I'm grateful for... Bobby Pins! can you imagine life with out them? We would all look poligamist!
2) Quarters. Good idea. can you imagine the line for soda machines if we had to use pennies... oh dear.

3) Post it's. I have them all over my desk with dr's apt's and random things on them. Every week I "weed them out" and realize I probably use far too many...

4) Stickers... just little spouts of joy randomly placed...
5) Sweater/ shirts. Cozy and comfy. Perfect for a 10 degree morning... Burrr...

No comments: