Wednesday, January 20, 2010

News.

So my news isn't as big as Other peoples...

But I'm having Surgery!

Mind you... I have never been in a hospital and never want to be in one. Medical stuff freaks me out big time. I'm getting my tonsils out, and Having my sinus's done... what ever they do to sinus's. It's about a 3 day hospital stay and 10 day recovery. I'M FREAKING OUT INSIDE.

So before I say anything else and start crying again, let me complete my Gratitude list.

1) Sparkly lip stuff. It tastes good.
2) Green, I look good in it.
3) Tanning beds, Gets rid of my stress in a natural way.
4) California oranges.
5) Body spray. I'd stink if we didn't have it...

I'm obviously not very happy, I'll go before my poison spills out...

1 comment:

Holly said...

tanning beds - you mean UNnatural way, right?