Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mission letters

I am doing so good at doing this every day!

So I'm not grumpy today, I'm actually happy and excited... Why? Well... Life is good.

Things I'm happy about?

1) Yummy Apple Juice. If your my sister Lyn you better not drink it... :) LOL
2) "Special jobs" I was asked to be one of 2 employees that are getting sent to Hill air Force base for special federal job search qualifications and training. I will be responsible for training my office. Might seem small to you, however, it's big to me. It means my Regional Director thinks I can hang... NeWS TO RANDY, I can hang, and I'm going to be the best federal trainer there is. Period.
3) Rolling Ink pens. The like gel one's that write so pretty and roll with great ease.
4) Funny twin things. My sister found shirts that say "I was planned but my brother wasn't" I laugh all the time over that.

5) Drum roll please... MISSIONARY LETTERS. I LOVE THEM. I'm talking about writing them. I love writing my Elders letters. I get so excited knowing that letter is going to make their days. I'm so STOKED to get them in the mail Knowing the next little hands that open that envelope our my Boys. Can't get over it.

No comments: