Monday, January 11, 2010

My new goal..

obviously I'm not good at blogging, so I've decided to incorprate my new goals into my blog... Hopefully my goals last longer than last years. I've made this a gratitude Blog. Let me explain, in High School I found that life could be really hard, So I started writing 5 things (not primary answers) that I was really grateful for. It worked and most of the time put alot of things into perspestive for me. I am not struggling, and I'm actually really happy right now, But it's fun...

Lets start off:

1) I am so grateful for my new tooth brush. It's an electric and I love it! I look forward to brushing my teeth now, I have my purple tooth brush and sparkly purple paste... OH the Joy!
2) silver ear rings/ ring. I got them from a co worker/ friend and they are from Mexico. I was talking to my brother over Christmas about his mission and he was talking about a city where everything is literally Silver. I smiled to my self, Yes I have ear rings from that little tiny city in Mexico and every morning I think of the people I love and adore.
3) I love love my little car. It came with a 10 inch sub wolfer, and I didn't know it at the time but blasting the music in my little car is a dream. I love it.
4) HOT Coco! I single handily keep this industry in business. Love it and literally couldn't live with out it.
5) Liquid eye liner. I didn't find this stuff till this year and I love it.

OK so quick recap: Christ mas was Perfect this year. I stayed the night in LA on Christmas eve after my plane was delayed from SLC. I ended up meeting a girl that was 33 lived in my parents ward in Bakersfield who was delayed too. We stayed in Executive Suits in the Winston Hotel down town LA. It was beautiful, I got all our food comp'ed and life was good. I flew into Bak's and went to the ranch with my Dad where my mom, Troy Amy, and their kids were. It was the perfect setting, perfect kids, perfect food, and awesome company. Very chill.
The ranch was alot of fun highlights: the deer getting so close we hit them with snow balls- that's right my brother in the stake High council hitting deer with snow balls, he's still a Butler.
I got to hang out with my parents back at the house. They are moving In feb and it was really weird to see the house so empty. I am grateful I'm in the position to go home and have one on one time with my parents as much as i have been able to have. My mom got list int he mall for an hour the day i was supposed to fly out of Bakersfield to come back home to Utah. I didn't even get mad, I got frustrated but thought in my head that one day I'd be at their funeral upset I didn't express my self differently. I was very proud of my restraint and actually hugged my mom telling her I adored her. I really do and don't want to think about losing them.

Then New years... So awesome!!! IT was perfect as well. I sent the day watching grey's and eating seven layer dip with my roomy and a Friend then we went to my sisters and played games- party! Really, and then off to the dance. The night ended at an early 5 am and all of us snoring. then the rest of the weekend went so great also. I love that since I have decided to be 100% blessings have followed, and my little heart has been taken care of. I should have known that would have happened.
the week after New years I spent throwing up sick and in bed. Yucky. However I am on top of the world now... Feeling great. I went visiting teaching and I am truly learning so much from one of my girls. I had a really hard time going to see her, we are extreme sides of the spectrum, however slowly it's getting great between us.

Life is good!

Also good news: I have a really close freind shout out lins- who is having twin BOYS and my sister is having twins (girl and Boy)... AWESOME. What blessing those spirits already are...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how long it would take you to mention the babies! ;) Glad to see things are going well! Hugs!