Tuesday, January 26, 2010

On my way.

So I was on my way to the doctor feeling so anxious and yuck about scheduling surgery... and I saw some really cool things...
1) A man painting the window for valentines. LOVE IT. I thought for a second... "people still paint windows?" and yeah they do. It made me feel warm inside for some reason.
2) I looked over while I was driving and saw a really old guy driving his car picking his nose. I again got warm inside. He had this friendly glow to him, and I thought to my self "I bet he's someones really cute old grandpa" My grandpa (my mom's step dad) and I were close (through letters and summer visits) (in fact he was the only person that consistanly wrote to me on my mission- pretty good for an atheist) we still hold hands when i get to see him, but I've always wanted grand parents. I don't really have any memories with any other grandparents. Some times I feel cheated out of the wisdom or love grand parents can offer, However, I just try to love my nieces and nephews that much more...
3) Of all the patients in the doctors office, mine was the only CD their computers could not scan. why? Well that's because My name is Cheryl Butler, and we really needed the test results. So, Cheryl is getting surgery done based off what the Radiologist says... and what the doctor can see.
4) The description of what my doctor says he's doing to me. Snot, and infection, and blood. mean while I'm tearing up and once in my car burst out crying. Do they not know that I have never had anything medically done to me and I'm freaked out of my mind... Seriously people. When you see a 28 yr old woman tearing up because of what your saying maybe something isn't exactly right...
5) the fact that if i wanted something cosmetically done to my nose, I could do it now. He asked me if I wanted anything cosmetically done... I responded "I like my nose" but now am second thinking it. Maybe a little bit here and there... Hummm... the seed is planted.

No comments: