Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A day late... thats ok.

So I've missed a day of Blogging, so much I can tell.
I had training this morning for Federal Job positions and can i just tell you, I'm super excited to be able to help people with the information I have. Not that I can give them preferred services, but that I now have great information that can really help people. I love being able to share my education I have been blessed with.

I started the HCG diet again, I am so proud, I went to burger King with a co worker and held strong, then crispy Creme Donuts, Plainly put, I AM AWESOME.

OK already my grateful list:

1) People who get to business. Don't really care about your family and kids, I'm not going to ever meet you again. Tell me what I need to know and let me get back to work. Thanks.
2) Ear muffs- so I can rock out at my own leisure
3) Acutane. I got one zit, It made me so so grateful for the treatment I went through. It was aweful but my face thanks me daily. I love you acutane.
4) the bigger band aids. I have been using smaller ones for my nail that is falling on and they simply... SUCK.
5) Salt. With out it I could not make it on the HCG thing.

Making up for yesterday...

6) Lemons. I love the lemonade made with stevia for the diet. LOVE it and usually have it when I'm not on the diet.
7) Work cars. I just think it's cool not to have to take my own when on assignments.
8) FHE. Even though Mondays are exhausting and I am so so tired, FHE is always a source of entertainment, and laughter. Life would not be good with out my Boys... Adopted nephews. (shout out Jack- I know you read this, Busted as of last night)
9) I finally took my Christmas decorations down. Maybe one day I'll get to Putting them away... Time for VALENTINES decor... Hearts everywhere!
10) I have a quote on my computer screen that states "never judge until you understand, and when you understand you will never judge." I'm grateful I put that up. I can see my guarded customers read that and the wall usually melts away. I'm grateful that I don't judge them, Its like one of my hidden talents and I'm not sure where I got it from. I can come face to face with literally a murder and treat him with respect, or a prostitute, or... what ever else.
I'm grateful for that. I think being able to not judged some one has given me allot of learning opportunities in life. ALLOT.

Happy are we!

No comments: