Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Any one out there...

So I'm grumpy today... that means i have to come up with 10 grateful items.

1) band aids... my nasty nail has started bleeding. Purple thick blood cause it has stored under my nail for so long... GROSS.
2) the button on my desk that my last super gave me "I am the future of America. Be afraid. Be very Afraid" I Love that she thought I was awesome... Confidence boost.
3) Text messaging. My roommate and I had a room full of Friends over last night and were able to carry on a whole conversation with out any one really knowing what was going on.
4) Color printers... I have saved tons by printing off pictures in place of actually buying them at the store.
5) My Spanish language. I can do things... Awesome things because of it.
6) Christmas cards. I still have them on my desk. Little bundles of love.
7) Pandora and ear phones. I tune out and just grove allot of the day (when I'm not with a customer or working info desk).
8) business cards, IT really sucks to have to write out all your info. I ran out this week so I'm especially grateful.
9) Good hair straighting stuff. (makes all the difference)
10) my blue eyes. I Love them. weird, i know... But I LOVE them.

No comments: