Thursday, January 21, 2010

Grateful

I am much happier today. Thank you to everyone that has helped me with my getting through surgery stages. I'm not really at grips with it, but I am working past the thought that the Doctor may not abuse me while I'm out, and all my other wierd issues I obviously have. I think I will have more anxiety when it gets closer to the date, however right now I'm at grips with it.

I am in the process of planing my paretns retirment party. I'm feeling a little Like it's an uphill climb, but I'm also feeling very organized and prepared. Step one is complete: We have a location, date and time. The chapel is reserved. That simple fact has solved so many of my concerns.

Feburary 26th from 7-9 pm. IT IS ON!

Ok so grateful List...

1) The wet snow... it's easy to scrap off...
2) My big red boots, they keep my pants dry!!!
3) Shoe designers that put about an inch heel on my super cute boots.
4) MY SILVER EARING/ miracles. I found my lost earring!
5) clear band Aids. I love them.

No comments: