Monday, June 21, 2010

weekends are so fun!







I am grateful for the people in my life that make it so exciting to look forward to the weekend. I'm also Extremely grateful for my friends who make everyday a party. Derrek and I had date night at his house, and we ended up having an awesome dinner, then temple square and a movie. We got to see my parents on sat morning and also hit up the farmers Market (awesome). Then we had a date night with Hannah (my BF from SUU- shout out). Long day! Then off to Da's for breakfast, with mike and my parents. We also hit up church, then off to Derrek's adorable sister for dinner with his family. We cooked... turns out we are pretty good together. Awesome conversations and awesome awesome company. Have I mentioned that life is good? Oh man it's good!

No comments: