Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Happy

My goodness I’m so grateful!

#1 Bag water. I found boxes of bag water for $2.29 at Maceys grocery store and let me tell you it’s fun! Doesn’t taste very good at all, but it’s worth just carrying around a little bag of water. Love it, thank you Macey’s.

#2 My skin tag. I had one in my arm pit, until Derrek attacked me with dental floss and strangled the little guy right off. HOLY ouch. He got half the tag, and I have an open ouch in my pit. Derrek swears my quality of life will be improved. What ever. The best part is there will need to be a round 2 cause he only got half of it. I am grateful cause it entertained us for a good 10 minutes.

#3 My ring. I have a pretend wedding ring that saves my life at times. I work among real champions of citizens, and a semi attractive girl has no hope of being repested with out a ring on her finger. Fair? Not at all, however they are the rules of society so embrace them we must!

#4 My purple walls. I love my Surfer girl room. Love them. They make me smile with hope of another trip to CA.

#5 Garments. Comfy. Breathing. Mine are currently too big, and Oh how excited I am to one day replace them all and have all new, clean, and amazing garments to wear. Yummy.

“I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” ~G.K. Chesterton

No comments: