Thursday, June 17, 2010

Grateful



Haven't done this in a while, so I must be grateful for a moment.
I am so so grateful for...

#1 Everything I have. I am so incredibly blessed. I wake up and enjoy the clothes I own, and can live comfortably. What a blessing!

#2 My hair straightner. It takes the friz away, and I'm SO grateful.

#3 MY sweet brother and his wife in california. While we were there our trip was chuck full of unexpected little fun times. Like seriously full of them. They were so nice to us and I am so grateful.

#4 Along with that, the Garcia's (Amanda) seriously took care of us. Gave us a place to stay, food to eat, and a bed to sleep in. I love her just like I did when I was 6. True friend, and oh how grateful I am.

#5 My card making abilities. I have been lucky enough to have a stash ready to go so I could just grab a card and go. I am grateful for that, people know I love them!!!

I feel like there have been so many small blessings, it's unbelieveable. I am so so grateful.

PS. The pictures are that we finally got to move freniture up to Ogden that is so comfy. I love our new house, and I LOVE Mal.

No comments: