Saturday, February 2, 2008

Never enough








HOly Crap I have to write these things over and over I swear... my entries always get erased.




So the pictures are just fun little ones i found on my sisters computer.
My nephew Jo falls asleep every where. It's so funny, I had to post at least one of the shots they had.
The Snow sledding are from Christmas eve or so... not sure the "exact" date. ( Who cares?)


The next is of my and my mom. I think I wrote about her when I was in cali. Now you have a visual. I love that pic cause thats seriously the one I remember on her face. So funny, and I'm really glad I captured that on camera.


Then there's the one of Jason and I. I put this one up cause he is actually graduating high school this year. Can you believe my oldest nephew is graduating high school? what a trip!!!

Then theres Little Gracie Ann, whose eyes ALWAYS are this open. I love this picture, I think it is so funny. I have it on my desk at work , and on my fridge at home. I just love her expressions I think they are hysterical.



I worte all this stuff about... lame things really... just before they got erased. Just said that the day today has been slow, and very thought provoking. Breakfast in the manana, the funeral of Dear President Hinckley (I live right by the conference center and now I'm wishing I would have just went to the funeral) visiting with family. Now I'm blogging...
My new addiction.
And I've learned how to add pics too... !
Now I'm back in town, Life is all about the work Gods. it's been intense. They bumped me up to a new position and the learning curve is demanding. Luckily I've been able to step back from the rest of the stuff so it's not as bad...
Not much too exciting, although, I did hook up with a freind I played soccer with in High Shool. She lives up here and she is actually going to be in the stamp club that I'm in so we'll see each other at least once a month.
Thats exciting! Friends are never bad.
I'm going to go.. there is a crying boy to cuddle, and dinner to be made, laundry to be switched. I'm going to be a killer wife.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hollar! I hope I have kids that look like that little baby. Congrats on the upgrade at work, you go girl! PS. You and your mom can be twins.
PPS. YOu need to visit me!