Saturday, February 23, 2008

So...

Happy Saturday. It's the best day of the whole week. I love the feeling of getting things done... feels good.

So, even though I put an end to the Brian thing (Like times 20) I'm still very Bugged by the whole situation. He knows the guy I'm working for- my side job- and is taking his new little girl freind around. I feel so bad for her. Then I get to hear all about it. and rumor is she is dang cute. THEN BRIAN CALLS ME, tells me he's only with her cause he's hurt and wants to go out. Seriously... seriously...

So my so sweet brother mike (ok. so sweet might not be the word) hung out with me all day helped me get my mind off of things... WHICH is good. Going out wiht Brian in the last thing I need right now.



Just got in from Target. I guess realisticly speaking... this week SUCKED. Their was an earth quake that freaked me out. and now I feel an even stronger urgency to get on the ball. my home teacher told me that he doesn't think we should be alone (which means I can't hang out with him) and that guy that I was so excited about being freinds with after EFY is a FLAKE. Thats pretty much how I feel about that program... (not bitter or anything)

THEN... I GOT IN A CAR THING. I hit a huge rock and seriously hurt my car.

THis whole trial thing can go some where else cause right now is not a good time for me.

2 comments:

Anna B said...

Stay positive, Stay away from Brian, Stay safe, & Stay sweet. Love ya! Hope you have a better week.

Unknown said...

I agree with the comment before me. I'll try to call ya soon....just as soon as I can talk:)Also, Matt has to work on March 16th, so..... San Diego ahoy!