Saturday, February 16, 2008

Woww-WWYy CoWWy



I WENT TO THE COLBY CALLIAT CONCERT!!!

What a disapointment! Seriously... girls kissing girls... I took my sister in law Anna and we ended up sitting on a pool in the back of the room in the bar section... YUCK. With all the Smoke (seriously, I thought in door smoking was out in the 90's), and the SICK people around I ended up leaving seriously thinking I was going to up chuck.

BUT, the music was good. The 2 opening "bands" were regea and AMAZING. Colby was good too... I LOVE live music... but I just feel like she sold us all out... It was so packed and hot and just plain gross. Not even close to whst she is all about...

SELL OUT!

But I did get home sick for California... Regea, dred locks, and loud music... I love CALIFORNIA,

1 comment:

Anna B said...

Thanks for the memories. I had a lot of fun with you and I wouldn't have wanted to go to that concert with anybody else.