Sunday, January 27, 2008

Cali-for-ni-awe-some

What a great TRIP!!! It's been so nice. I'm glad I work so much so that times like this do feel so nice. My flight leaves at 6:30 am... meaning... I'm leaving the house at 5:30 am. It's been a while since this pretty little princess has seen 5:30 am. Both of my parents are taking me to the airport... how sweet... they like each other again.

I wrote this awesome ode to my mom that was really long and an ode to President Hickley... but I lost it, and I am so bugged. It always freaking happends.

Basically I'm so excited for President HInckley and especially happy for Margi. What an exciting reunion.

My dad gave me the earth quake advice. We are all to get earth quake insurance as of now. All loopyness considered, I think he's right.

My dear nephew Jason... he is graduating High school this year. WOW! I seriously changed his diapers. We have good conversations, and I wish he would come live with me. I don't think it would ever happen, but I sure would love it.

I can't really figure out this blog thing. I'm using my mom's computer and the letters on the screen are so big it doesn't make any sense. Lol... it's actually really funny, the letters are huge.

I'm very excited to go home to a clean apartment. I love that feeling when you open the door and the smell is yummy, and it's home. Hopefully the "folding clothes" elf came while I was way :)

I make the best pot stickers. They were so freaking good. My sister in law Amy brought over some stir fry and we cooked up some pot stickers, wongtons, and steamed egg rolls. My dad is so anal about the things he eats we had to steam the egg rolls. (I'm glad- honestly no body like the grease feeling). BUt nothing beats true California oranges off our trees. like 5 a day. I swear my blood pumps orange.

So my guilty little pleasure is... Brothers and Sisters, the TV show. I love it, and it's so bad, but it's so good. I'm going to go watch it...



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to Bloggyville. Here you will find joy in keeping in contact with all your other hermanas. I love your blog. It is so cute. The fro is my favorite.