Monday, February 11, 2008

So Awe-eee-summm

This week was so AWESOME!!! I'm telling you, full of little Cheryl Miricles.

Woke up Saturday and started the running around... Then I went to lunch, shopping and the movies with my long lost friend from High school that I met... It was so fun! Seriously an answer to my prayers.

Then i got to go over to president Hinckleys grave... I am so amazed by that man, and the patience of his family... Wow...

Then Grochery Shopping... which is a whole story in it's self. this Food storage thing makes a simple trip to the grochery store a production...

then my home teacher texts and says "lets hang out" so we were going to go to the Pie, and we ended up in the movie Clover Field... (interesting... ) and at the movie I ended up dropping my Cell phone in cup of lemonade... so random... So if your reading this you should probaly send my your number cause it was out with the lemonade.

THEN sunday morning hit with meeting a cousin i never knew I had (actually 2 of them) and hearing about this family that I had heard about but it was fun to get faces with the names... they were so happy to meet me... which always feels good right?

THen Church, my home teachers are God Sent! They sat by me all during church,,, and let me tease them to death and were just so great with me... I met my visiting teaching companion (who is so cute!! and really fun i'm so excited) She said she wants to be freinds, then RANDOMLY out of no where is this GUY I did EFY with! SO AWESOME! we sat and talked for literally Hours, and I had no idea he wanted to be friends.

then I headed over to my other friends house for a "making Cards" party...

I guess when you pray about having friends and changing your life, he listens...

What an amazing faith buliding week end. Maybe he does know me after all...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hollar!! What a fun weekend! I'm so glad all of those amazing cheryl miracles happened to you. That is so cool. My number is 435 705 1010. Call me sometime, I need my Cherly. Is your number still the same?

Anna B said...

I'm so happy to hear how happy you are. I'm looking forward to our HOT date Friday night. Thanx