Thursday, April 22, 2010

Grateful List

I know I have this picture everywhere, but I just love it...
I'd like to tittle this picture... Hotty Pants. The two of us are classic fun havers. It's never ever dual, helps that I adore this kid, and I think the feeling is KINDA mutual.

I thought I should probably do this, I have much to be grateful for.

#1 I am grateful for an awesome supervisor. We put for sale signs on his car this morning (thank you to all who called him for inquiry and helped me pull this prank off). Good times.

#2 The Church History tours. Ceri and Jerry stopped and got to do some touring over there with their kids on their way over to Ohio. I miss them already and was so excited to hear from her. I'm grateful more than anything that the church is so important to my family, and for sisters who put that as a first for their families. I can't wait to hear their little voices tell me about "Adam on diom num" (sounded out?) I love those little voices.

#3 My foot rest at work. I have it good I'm not going to lie. It's a massager at the same time. AH heaven.

#4 My parents mission. I know I over use this, however they have the serious hook up for events at the conference center with the BIG guys (aka apostles)

#5 Michael Jackson's, This is it. I'm sorry to say this, but I love it. Man in the Mirror and Change, some other ROCK out tunes. The perfect music for this stage in life... Dance the night away and BEAT IT to the loser guys who don't have their SHIZ together.

#6 I did my first rinse last night with my nose that did not result in BLOOD!!! OMG I'm so happy! My nose is so perfect shout out to Doctor Anderson, and his Assistant Colby (yep we're on first name basis)

#7 I am SO grateful to my nail lady and her life story. In broken Vietnamese I heard it all from her last night. She is a doll: 36 Married to some one her dad's age and got a nail shop out of him... Done and done. 2 words for the nail lady: Girl POWER! (you go girl)

#8 Socks, my toes are so cold right now! I thought it was summer and wore flip flops to work (casual day) and because of the prank previously explained have been going in and out allot... turns out it's not summer. I'm Freezing. WET. Cold. I would love a pair of those toasty socks I have in my closet.

#9 My sister and Close Friend Both having twins at the same time. How is that for awesome!!! I'm so excited!!! I know I have used this before, but really I'm excited about it.

#10 My awesome-ness. Sounds lame but I did not create my spirit and soul, and I am grateful to have the gifts I have. I think that Heavenly father knows what's up, and although I'm not near perfect I like who and I am, and what I have to work with. I'm grateful for that.

1 comment:

Holly said...

love your bangs!