Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wed Day One more day and the Week is over!

I'm so excited to be done with this week! I am just going to write a short little update about the apt and work and everything else...
1. I have an "assignment." - does everyone know that when you get an assignment in the church the bishop does not have to be the person to ask you... It was so Awkward, but a guy in my ward "called" me to the position.
2. I am not going to be back in my apt for at least another week!!! I have been so upset about it. I just need some where to live. I have been staying on the floor of the people that live up stairs and they are getting married on Friday... Which means I see allot of Kissing (gag!)
3. At work we had our first big assessment. I thought I did pretty well... 89 % of working at full capacity. (training takes a full yr and its only been 3 weeks).. so that's good.
4. I love that you can put music on our blogs. it has saved my life during the endless hours of study at work.
5. I asked Anna if she would do a musical number with me. I think it would be so cool if my sisters did it too... Well shall see.
6. Les Miserables is only 1 weekend away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. I have become addicted to the show 24. How did I ever live with out it? I want to marry Jack.
PS. this post is Speel Checked... See anna I do love you!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi my friend....love to hear about you on the blog! Yeah for callings!

Adam and Cristina Smith said...

hey girl, how come when I click on your blog it give me a "content warning". You using bad words??? :)

Sassy Sis--Saundra said...

Now who needs to blog more? I heard a little something throght the sewing stitchline....hmmm...interesting.

Laura said...

Hey Cheryl..This is Laura. How come your blog gives a forewarning that the contents might not be suitable for kids? Do you have some questionable pics of yourself on here or what? Just kidding. Hey send me the email address you use and I'll invite you to my blog. Love you! lauraostewart@gmail.com.

Laura said...

Wait...I see you already have a link to my blog. Thanks for slaughtering my last name...And I thought you were my pal.;) I also love how you put Bakersfield next to my name. Just in case you forgot where I'm from. Dork!