Monday, August 11, 2008

Party Utah Style!

Lagoon!
My friend crystal works for the Church's Insurance/ Investing department. They had a company day at Lagoon, the tickets were 8 $. I took my niece Sky... I had alot of FUN (look at that face)


This Is Sky, Crystal, and Matt. Matt and I were close in Cedar City and he is leaving to dental school next week (I'm so excited For him...) So I hooked him and my other friends crystal up... Matt Said it's true love!!!
You can see Matt and Crystal in front of us on the little Air chair thing... (I don't know what it's calleD)
They were so funny... It worked and was a ton of fun... But as everyone knows I love Awkward situations-

Sky is SOSOSO cute...



I learned that I'm not 16 anymore and I'm very scared of rides. My body hurt so bad! Then while we were a lagoon I got a call that my APT FLOODED AGAIN (more pics to follow)!!! UG twice in one week!

Then after we took SKY home we we dancing at the SLC institute... SO FUN! I hadn't been dancing forever and remembered that I love it!

Sunday I hung out with my friend Erika Casamolwapa. She was one of my best friends in High School, she now has 3 kids and her husband is starting MEd School at the U. It was so fun to see her and spend the day with her!

No comments: