Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ahhh... the life!

Another day in the life of Cherylita.
I have been sleeping out in Saratoga Springs this week while I am waiting for my apt. to get fixed. I say sleeping because literally that's all I'm doing these days when I'm not at work or studying for work. We are finally over the anital parts of learning the computer basics and now are studying the law and policy... MY ONE TRUE LOVE! Application of law and sub sections and codes... LOVE IT!
So... My ward in Provo has been amazing! They helped me move and they sit by me at institute and different activities. It has been so awesome! I have been very well taken care of by my new ward familia. Last night this totally rock'n guy called and asked me to hang out! It was my first unofficial/ ward hang out (and he's totally a great guy) so I was jazzed! I went to bed (I'm hitting the hay around 8:30 these days) so I didn't get to go, BUT I was very excited he called. HOW NICE of them to remember me.
I'm going to out line my day just in case you guys wondered...
5:00 Wakey Wakey! Shower, smoothie making, dressed make up, scriptures, etc.
6:45 Out the Door!
7:00 The real fun starts Policy study!
9:30 am first 15 min break
9:15 More Policy!!!
11:00 Lunch
12:00 More Policy!
3:00 Go to job shadow/ case working!
6:00 off work
6:45 The gym
7:45 Home/ Dinner
8:15 talk for about 15 min
8:30 read a chp of twilight #4!!!
8:45-9:00 Sleepy Sleepy
(Start all over)
So if some one doesn't get a call or doesn't understand why I can't do something... Now you understand!

1 comment:

Anna B said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.