Monday, June 1, 2009

Weekend!

Fun! (I need to learn how to turn the pictures)
So Fun... I'll go in order...
Friday morning I picked up my little bud TUCK and Oh my Goodness he is fun! We went swimming, (I actually promised Seven Peaks Water park, but he just got the swimming pool). I taught Tucker a song "Say no to Melanoma" and we proceeded to sing it while in the pool (SPF 50 baby!) Because I am still on acuate I took extra extra precautions to "say no to melanoma." Regardless of my efforts I was burnt about 2 inches on my back were apparently I didn't cover as much as I thought with sun block... Ouch. BUT Tucker Was so much fun to hang out with. He tried the pool but he enjoyed the jacuzzi more. he picked out all the bugs and was so adorable with all my roommates.
After the pool Tucker wanted to Go to "Wendy's" I thought to my self... I can do Wendy's. We grabbed some chicken nuggets and then Tucker learned the "frosty dip" (Which he enjoyed).

After the amazing lunch we watched a little Beethoven and then...
Headed over to the Natural Life Museum; L.L. Bean. It was fun fun fun.
Then Teri, Mike, Scott, and Randy came and moved me. I was officially packed up in an hour! We went to dinner. Rice King and then safely returned my little Tuck to his mom and dad. I feel so lucky for the help moving. My family Rocks. Teri and Scott are master moves who I literally could not have done that my self.

Saturday morning we (Teri and I ) went to a visiting teaching conference and then off we went to move. Josh and his buddy and also Andrew helped, and again, I am so lucky!!!

Saturday night I was home in Provo, my Buddy Dallas suggested I go to his 30+ ward on Sunday.

Dallas made me promise I wouldn't put them on facebook, so I'm not going to... However This is just after we worked out and he had on a mitt for some reason?

So here's the reason why is picture is on my Blog: he is so awesome. We are Buds, so no raised eyebrows, however he is one of the most up lifting friends I've had in a long long time. If you know of any amazing girls that are "older" let me meet them first and we'll see what we can do for dear Dallas.

**Also: being older in the church is rough. People have no idea whatt things they say that are just plain retarded. The church activity rate for people over 25 and single is less than 5%. (yep my bishop stands up and says it every Sunday). I have met allot of people and have had friends, however meeting truly faithful people who have integrity and hold tot he "rod" in all they do is so rare in this stage of life. Some times it helps to have friends in the same stage and just understand, and also Laugh. Kudos to Dallas, what an example!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hermana...i love that Dallas has on a mitt. WHY????? i'll call soon--we're back from Germany!