Monday, June 22, 2009

PIcs from my Phone







This kid is COol!!! As my nieces and nephews get older i get pictures sent to my phone like this one... (David!!! he is so happy and the funniest little guy... when I say little i mean big; he's already out grown his aunty and he's 12... I think...)


And also like this one... (Jen is so beautiful!!!) I think she's at a store or something...




And this one was to keep Joe quiet in Sacrement meeting... I'm a bad example! (Gosh dang he's huge!!)
Myah wanted in on the modeling shoot too...





Then Tucker, who I told him he could get anything he wanted and then talked him into getting these star fish from the natural history museam at BYU. (they were .10$ each) but I let him get 5 and he was so excited!!! He held on to them and didn't lose or break any!










Myah Loves to wake up her Auntie on warm sunday summer mornings (BOOGER)








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww you are such a good aunt hermana!