Monday, March 2, 2009

Introducing...

Ruben! This Pic isn't the all time best... it was at night, and my phone doesn't have the best of the best cameras, but at least you know he's real. He is my7"friend" (that I hold hands with and spend every second I have to spare; and even some seconds that I don't have to spare; quilty pleasure) I have spent almost every day with him since the last blog... (Our hot valentins day date). I like Him alot... and I guess it helps I'm so close to his mom... FUN!!!
So he and i will be going to California soon... we haven't pin pointed a date but with in the next couple weeks. We have a good time, and are taking things super super slow... (I have held his hand like 2 times I think...) he's a great guy and I feel lucky.
Thats it... thats all that is going on... Exciting huh?

4 comments:

The Bertagnoles said...

WOOHOOO!!! I love it! :}

ManicMandee said...

Super slow is right. If you spend that much time together and enjoy each other as much as it sounds, seems like just holding hands a couple times is pretty slow. Good luck and keep everyone posted!

Ashley said...

Yay!!!!!!

Anna B said...

OK I need a phone call update from you ASAP! I am so happy that you are happy and doing well. Check in sometime.