Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

it's Tuesday! Which is my Hump day!!! (the week is half over!!!)
****I deleted all my blog links!!!! I don't know how I did it and I don't know how to add new links... HELP****

I'm sorry if the last entry was a bummer to everyone. I just didn't want to talk about it and wanted to refer people to the blog if they wanted the story. I have had an inner delima... I don't know if I should delete the entry or keep it up. I am debating it in my head. (?)

Plan of conflict resolution: I have decided that I am officially in "mourning" until this coming Friday. That gives me a good week and a half- I think that's appropriate. I have decided the appropriate dress is BLACK and the appropriate hair due is Pony tail. No, or very little make up. It's kinda funny but I've been a little grouchy. The best part was when some one at work asked "why all black and I looked so tired?" My co worker said "she's in mourning can't you tell?" It was pretty funny.

Joking aside, It's been hard. I don't know if I should cut him out totally or if I should leave a possibility there... but I have come to the conclusion that if he wanted a part of my heart he'd let me know, and I have to move on... TOTALLY.

Problem: I have enjoyed of time so much that getting back into my Lsat classes sounds horrid. I was so busy, it was nice to have chill time and have nothing on my mind. When I'm in class there is this little voice that says... "you should be studying" uugggg

This Past Friday I got to go to the Manti temple. Man- if you haven't been there... you need to go. It was amazing. Of course I cried through the whole thing, but it was so special. A temple worker took me and Lamar by the hand and walked us through sealing rooms... There I was standing and looking at sealing rooms with the lady who's son I've fell for... but just broke up with... It was rough. However... there is something so special about a temple with the "holy of holy's" in it. There were 2 brides and they were breath takingly beautiful. (which made me cry more)

Any how, I think it's appropriate that the weather SUCKs during Mourning week. Heavenly Father knows us that's for sure. I think I'd burst if it was all sunny and yummy.

But Good news, I'm almost done with acutane (my skin looks amazing!!!) and I'm planning to start the HCG diet next monday (keep the bad comments to your self) My teeth are super white (hollar) and I'm growing out my hair. I should pull out of mourning week with flying colors! (hopefully).

Also good news; looks like I can get the thursday off for the Family reunion. I think that thursday through sunday is just about perfect time for Cherylina to be blessed with the pressence of her familia. it was scary there for a minute.
***Thats life: as self focussed and meaningless as it is***
*****I HOPE YOUR IS BETTER!!! love to everyone****

3 comments:

The Bertagnoles said...

WOW Cheryl! I am excited for your after phase (new diet, super awesome teeth, perfect skin, what more could a woman ask for?... okay don't answer that one). Im sorry it has been so rough, I won't even pretend to understand. I love you if that is any consolation! :}

cbonitab said...

Wendy your so nice... Why can't i see your blog?

Holly said...

Flying colors... That's what I'm talking about!