Saturday, January 3, 2009

Pictures likr crazy...

NEW YEARS! it was so fun this year!
drank a red bull and would not stop dancing... I couldn't! I think you can Kinda see that in my eyes. IT WAS SO FUN.

This is mellisa, A friend I've had for a long time!


I think this one is cute... i don't know why... Micah is an ALLSTAR.





this is Halloween spanish ward party. And my girl JULi.








Myah and joe went to sing to older people with me. They were so good! I'm glad I got to share what Christmas is all about for me.






She was so good to them. We had a good time, I'm not going to lie.
Brig and his last game of the season. He wouldn't let me take a pic so i had to sneek...








3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hermana, great pics! Have you lost weight?????? Hot hot hot!

The Bertagnoles said...

Love your hat!! Youre such a cutie

Anna B said...

Lookin good girl. Happy New Year!