Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Seriously?

I just got done working a VERY complicated and LAME case... and needed a break. UG. (vent time) I honestly love my job (it's like my life: family, food, friends, religon all in one buliding) But there are alot of REALLY pathetic People out there who don't need help but try to work the system all they can. Legally, all I can say is I think I came face to face with one of the worse this morning!!!!!!!!!! I deserve a couple minutes to Blog :)

I was checking my Email... I got this from a friend in the office... I can Idendify completely and got a good little chuckle.

None of that Sissy Crap
Are you tired of those sissy 'friendship' poems?
Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship.
You will see no cutesy little smiley faces on this card-
Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.
1. When you are sad --I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in. (oh so true!)
4. When you're scared -- we will high tail it out of here.
5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining, ya big baby!!!! (I love this one!!!)
6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.
7. When you are sick --Stay away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall -- I'll pick you up and dust you off--
After I laugh my butt off!!
(a true friend)
9. This is my oath...I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask -- because you are my FRIEND!
Friendship is like peeing your pants,
everyone can see it,
but only you can feel the true warmth.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the peeing your pants analogy my friend!

Laura said...

Your job sounds really interesting and I don't even know what you do. Happy New Year Cheryl!

Anonymous said...

That made me want to pee my pants ... I mean make friends! (Which reminds me that if you haven't asked the girls about the peeing-pants-story you need to, really, it is funny. And the story isn't half as funny as the girls think it is! It makes the giggle like crazy every time!) Hugs!