Monday, January 12, 2009


Sushi party- Vegitarian Roll for Cheryl (seafood is NASTY)
I made my own roll!!! Ps. I LOVE that Hoodie!!!







GRACIE girl! I found this on my phone,
Everytime I told her to smile she'd lean her
head... So funny. How did we ever live with out
this Child?
**Busy week, but fun week. Got another hair cut, it is awesome.
I had a really great sunday at Church in my new ward. everyone is so nice,
and wonderful. I really like my new place.
**we got our TV hooked up. 100 chanels later, I spend way too much time on that couch... mamma's boys is my fav right now. LOVE IT.
Busy, busy!
Nirth carolina here I come...

2 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Your blog is too funny. I love your enthusiasm.

Anna B said...

I want a post about your trip ASAP. Dinner at my house in 2 weeks. K?