Wednesday, July 30, 2008

24th- Saratoga Springs style!

Happy Twenty Fourth! It was a party (wild style)

Tucker is so cute with JOe. Some little kid spilt water on Joe and Tucker almost Beat that kid down. they were happy looking for bug's in the rocks instead of eating dinner... Such BOYS!






Anna obviously is closer... but you can see our lovely Myah and Gracie (it was actually Myah's Birthday) Then there's Ceri and Jerry...

It was a BBQ in the Bishops back yard which was really cool looking over the LAke with really nice grass.
This Pic of Trent is random and probably won't ever be availible again. I'm sure Anna see's this view alot- I thought it was actually kinda cute.

The food was so GOOD. Then we had a nice round of neighborhood golf and Fireworks galore.

I'm grateful my family let me tag along...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I heart Cheryl. Yeah for 24th of July!