Wednesday, November 18, 2009

More for Dear Virgy!




Read the Prior Blog Before this one... it's a cont.
My friend from High school, ERIKA. We see each other some times more than other times... here are some of our pictures. Her kids are breath takingly beautiful.

I was able to Go watch Hayden play foot ball, I couldn't find his pictures they are some where... I did find this pic of Gracie at Haydens gAme. It was cold, (red nose) and dang she is so cute... SO CUTE. She has got me wrapped around her little finger. Halloween!!! I looked awesome! my roommates and I had a party. Earlier that day was very stressful, my Nephew joe had some issues so by the time of the party I was in need of an escape. if I wasn't Mormon I would have DRUNK, however, i am Mormon, and a good one... so I had 4 red bulls and a red bull shot. HOLY COW. It was so fun.


I don't know if I'd recommend it, HOWEVER, I danced the night away. In Utah people are very reserved and a little judgmental (ok alot judgemental) so the red Bull gave me the extra courage... LOL These are my Roomies, CUTE girls. We had a good time.
My new Earrings! We heart Brigham City's Peach Days!!!






I died my eye brows on a cold Winter snowy day... things get wild when there's nothing to do...
(All my Christmas shopping is already done and wrapped)


Holly and i enjoyed my favorite food at 3 am.





I think thats really all for now... Love ya!

2 comments:

ManicMandee said...

That picture on Halloween totally looks like an old woman. I can't believe that is really you!

Holly said...

I'm glad I'll never get confused with your other friend Holly, I think people really think my name is Virg. :) Nice updates. :) Finally.