Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Heart.

Letters From Ecuador... If you have served a mission you remember feeling these feelings...
(Actually Jason letter)



hey my dearest aunty!

Theres moments here that i feel like i just want to go back home and do nothing, and then its like my ADD gets super insane and suddenly its been a week and i don´t know what happened to my time! I´m all over the place here, its crazy. My problem is that i dont have a middle, i´m either really happy or crazy sad. My companion is being driven up the wall probably, doenst matter he jsut got made district leader so now i get to do splits all the time!! yay! the spanish is hard but it really doesnt scare me much anymore, they know im a gringo and can deal with it. I lvoe you my dearest aunty and can´t wait to see you again! lvoe your missionary


Elder (jason) shelton
What a special Angel!!! This kid is my joy. He sneaks his Little Aunt Letters (I'm sure they are approved) and I love that we get to communicate intimately (i feel like I'm sitting on his bed once a week and squeezing his little hand) how I love him...
OTHER GOOD NEWS. My sister on Saturday night was frightened by what seemed to be a miscarriage. I talked to her, and I'm not sure the world knows this, but she put the matter in the Lords hands. Off she went to the doctor on Monday and WOWWY TWINS!!! Not just one, But 2!!! Happy, doesn't describe. thrilled? not even close! ELATED! Beyond Elated.
Also, service auction at Church, my authentic Mexican Dinner when for 45$. HOLY HOLY HOLY.
It's a good life...

No comments: