Monday, August 17, 2009

OK, so this is Holly. (I know, really I do have 2 close Friends named Holly and it's a trip!
We like BOYS. Actually thats all we talk about (kinda) is boys and getting married. I hooked us up on Hot dates and we (holly and I ) ended up having the time of our lives... it was so fun! We went to the county fair and one thing you gotta love about HOlly is she is ALWAYs taking pictures.
Ahhh cute... thats me... weird angel and double chin... but me none the less. The picture above, you can't see it but the goat was eating my hair... and I was screaming... it was really gross. REALLY gross.
We Sat by the Cows,
and that was really really gross too... I had one flip flops and for some reason forgot what a fair was all about... GROSS!!!



I got my toes done for the date... Yep gel toes... apparently they last 2 months (See I'm totally a nail girl... lol ) but they turned out so cute!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How could you grow up in B-town and not no to cover your toes for the fair?!? Silly girl! (And Alex would have love the goat eating his hair. Just saying...)

ManicMandee said...

Hey Cheryl,

So how about a post with details of hot dates? That would be really fun and juicy to read!

I got glitter toes too. So fun.