Monday, November 3, 2008

I love my life!

It was suck a good weekend.

Thursday, which equals Friday at Cheryl's job but so incredibly stressful that when Thursday night hit instead of the normal routine: gym, institute, movies with a guy in the ward... I sat on my couch. Just sat. No TV no food nothing. My sister Ceri and I were on the phone and I had to stop talking to her cause I was going to rip her head off for no reason at all...

With this being said... I was in direr need of a good weekend. I ended up starring at the ceiling until like 4 am that night... BLAH. Apparently some one needs better stress management skills.

So Friday rolls allot and I did the normal, run around shop for food, I cooked dinner for the next month and froze it all. I had made a few plans... for Halloween... BUT
HALLOWEEN ROCKED!!!
Then the night after I had a really good blind date...
Then Church went well, and played fun games all night...
Now work... the week starts all over again.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Come play with Jackson and me.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun. We are so excited to see you Friday! Alex is going to rock your world!