Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tag... Blog style.

My friend, Saundra,tagged me, so now I have to share 6 quirky things about myself.

1. If I could I would have one shampoo and conditioner for every day of the week labeled. I would also have different tooth brushes and paste for every day along with my closet organized by season and color and then my kitchen/ fridge organized either alphabetically or by dish. I TOTALLY have OCDC tendencies, but have been lucky enough to ID them and hopefully move in a healthier direction.


2. I can just stop feeling. It's the weirdest thing. If I decide to I can just be over something and move on. Allot of people ask me "aren't you mad" or what ever- no I seriously can just get over it- and move on. Some people are offended... I have had friends that have wronged me and I just move on. I don't feel the need for restitution, I can just say "that's you, this is me" and I'm fine never talking to someone again.


3. I basically call every one I know and love Hermana. Before my mission I called everyone "dude" But since my mission it's been Hermana. I like it cause it helps me remember we are all sisters and I get excited to think of my BFF's I get to be sisters with too... (you know who you are- shout out!)

4. I HATE t-shirts with the crew neck!!! It was probably one of the better days in my life when i found this out. They are so constrictive and closed in... I HATE THEM!!!! all of my t- shirts have the neck cut out and the sleeves cut to Cap length. I don't know why- but I can't stand them!

5. I am really bad at first impressions. I'm bad at giving them, and I'm bad at taking them. Usually I decide very early on that I don't "like" the person and I'm not going to be their friend... This has proven FALSE with all of my best friends- I hated them all... and vise versa... I usually decide I'm going to like a person and end up not getting along with them. This has proven time and time again with people I date, or girl I chose to go to lunch with from work. Usually the people I chose are so Bland and have very little spice to life... and then there are the people that just naturally we become best friends and they are heavenly sent! Either way- my first impressions are about 100% wrong.
6. I am probably one of the most intolerant/ inpatient people you have ever met. I know... all of you are thinking... "no way- she's awesome, she loves multi cultures and is great with kids" When it comes to people being "intolerant" "judgemental" or "rude" I'm so out of there, I have ZERO patience for people.
I'm a huge fan of capital punishment. 3 strikes your out... etc.
I don't want those people in my life so I'd rather not deal with it. Bullys are another one of those... People who have to Bully some one into something... I have such a strong tendency to do that, and hopefully I'm over coming it. I feel that because I struggle with it, I know it's possible to get over.
Life is too short to deal with that Crap.
So there you have it... MY 6 quarky things...

5 comments:

Laura said...

Wow...honest Cheryl...so was I on your "I hate you" list, and then we became friends, or the really bland list. Don't answer that. Haha. You're funny and random...But that's why we love you.

Anonymous said...

I can actually respond to your tag because I have high speed now! But not tonight (or rather, this morning), too tired to think!
Hugs

Anna B said...

It has been too long since I have been to your blog. A lot going on. I like your quirks, except for the "No patience" one. That one gets me in trouble with you too many times. Love ya!


That wasn't a mean comment was it???

Unknown said...

You are so hilarious. I love that you hated me when you first met me and now we are BFF. Makes for a great story. Also, shout out for you hating collars....I witnessed that one first hand! Love you!

Holly said...

whatever, you totally did not hate me when you first met me!! hello? virgina?